Error mounting ISOs

rigo8582

pdebelak

Sure ... 

it's v 3.0.150.0 4-11.1 by the way ...

there is no entry in the windows event log. 

I attached the MBC log ... at 10:28:32 is the attempt to mount, and then WMC was frozen and I restarted the PC.

I guess with the right software, it doesn't make a difference if you rip to ISO or to file structure. I think AnyDVD also rips to file structure ... But the main issue is, that I already have a couple of hundred films as an ISO, so I would rather fix the software issue than spending the next year in reripping them all to file structure. I might like movies, but ... maybe not that much. It's not like I have nothing else to do than taking care of my movie collection  ;) and it was working fine until a few weeks ago, so chances should be quite good, that it can be fixed and it will be working again with the ISOs. 

AnyDVD HD is awesome and rips to both native Blu-Ray filestructure or ISO. I use native filestructure for Blu-Ray and ISO for 3D BluRay as if you rip a 3D movie in filstructure mode, you lose the 3D'ability of that disc for some reason I don't understand. ISO support is very important to me only because I have a large collection of Blu-Ray 3D movies which I only rip in ISO format.

deathlord

Just a little follow-up ...

I now exchanged my HTPC for a stronger one, so I reinstalled everything. 

It is now mounting (and playing) ISOs just fine ... unlike native BR file structure. So the ISO problem is fixed, and now the BR problem begins ...  :angry: