Trakt.tv not marking anything watched

AllanMarcus

I dont understand what you mean with "references to live tv channels"?

Yes, and that and all other movies are in the Movies folder.

i have also created a TV Show library and a DVR-library.

1. I dont understand what you mean with "references to live tv channels"?

What do you mean? The first screen I see when I press Library or when I choose "Manage Library" when I choose the three dots in Movie Library? I dont know what you are after so it is hard to guess...

Edited by MatsF

What do you mean? The first screen I see when I press Library or when I choose "Manage Library" when I choose the three dots in Movie Library? I dont know what you are after so it is hard to guess..

Both would be great, thanks!

I uninstalled and reinstalled Trakt TV on Emby, nothing changed, still the same problem.

If it's not to much to ask, can you please explain what you meant with "references to live tv channels"?

Thank you.

Your log is filled with entries like this:

2019-01-13 00:40:20.004 Info App: Deleting item, Type: LiveTvChannel, Name: Deadpool, Path: , Id: 48234
2019-01-13 00:40:20.009 Info App: Deleting item, Type: LiveTvChannel, Name: Deadpool 2, Path: , Id: 48235

So that led me to think you were using iptv and expecting trakt to apply to that, which currently does not.

Your log is filled with entries like this:

2019-01-13 00:40:20.004 Info App: Deleting item, Type: LiveTvChannel, Name: Deadpool, Path: , Id: 48234
2019-01-13 00:40:20.009 Info App: Deleting item, Type: LiveTvChannel, Name: Deadpool 2, Path: , Id: 48235

So that led me to think you were using iptv and expecting trakt to apply to that, which currently does not.

Aha, then I understand, thank you. Although it is very odd that those 2 rows are with LiveTvChannel....

It has started working for some reason. I don´t know if it was when i reinstalled trakt or when it was.

Thank you very much for your help with this :)

I did get another problem now, for some reason it has made some of the watchstates to go to unwatched in Plex, both movies and episodes and I dont have any clue at all.

If someone has an idea of what setting I has used in any of the Plex or Emby Trakt-plugins, please help me with that, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...