Question about timelord trial

screwfaze

Hi @@BeppoMonkeyBoy

I would like to report a problem with timelordMovies not doing anything when I run the task. I have checked and the movies have release dates. Please let me know if you need any logs or info.

Thanks

Happy2Play

Please find attachment of some screenshots, as I said when I run the task nothing actually happens.

Regards

Sorry what are you trying to show in the screenshots?  All it shows is the proper Release date.  Does the Date Added show the same date as Release Dated, in Media Info?  If so the plugins in working properly.

Everything appears to be working for me with the plugin.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Is the movie metadata set as locked? Do you have a screen shot of your recently added list, like happy said, it should list changes in the log.

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play I have sent you the logs thanks.

You will need to communicate with the plugin dev @@BeppoMonkeyBoy.  Have you purchased the plugins?

2018-01-27 15:04:04.859 Info App: TimeLordMovies Trial Expired, Please register to continue using the plugin

2018-01-27 15:04:08.855 Info App: TimeLordTV Trial Expired, Please register to continue using the plugin

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/51317-timelordmovies-plugin-trial-expired/?p=493001

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Yep, that will be your issue, if you have paid, you might jus need to send me your email address you use for your Emby premier account and the PayPal address you used to buy timelord I can sort you out