3.0.6a Not complete scan

e123enitan

e123enitan

This version kept hangginhe end towards the end of completion. When reboot it goes throught the same process and when it get to TVshows "comparingg episodes from:Tv Shows...." it will stopped.

e123enitan

Hi, please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

Attached is log, let me know what other info you needed, I just reboot again, the process  went through movies and TV show and it looks like every media files are scaned based on the number counts compared to the emby server, but the process failed to complete somehow, just hanged 

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26430697/

e123enitan

@Angelblue, Thanks for all the good work, I can confirm I have witness alot of improvement on the playback much faster. Could you take a look the log, somehow scan couldn't complete the process, although I have gone back to 3.05b. Let me know if you wish to test further.

Cheers! 

Angelblue05

I tweaked the logic a bit, where live tv will not prevent updates from happening for the future update. I'm still looking into why it would get stuck. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Edited by Angelblue05