Resume Function

mbc0

Hi,

This app is working well when it works as like most I have the problem with the app becoming non-responsive and having to end the process on both my Xperia Z1 & Nexus 7) 

When time permits would we be able to see a resume function added?  Due to my work my breaks are often interrupted and I have to then try and find where I was before which then in turn usually causes the non-response issue

Many Thanks & keep up the great work! 

Hi,

No mate I am just using the app on both devices, do you recommend using mx player or something?

Cheers

Redshirt

Hey,

I'd prefer people used the internal player, but there are some users that prefer the external player. The reason I asked is because the external player doesn't support position reporting to the server, so resume doesn't work. If your using the internal player then resume should be working. I report the position every 30 seconds and when playback stops. The thing is that I only determine if the resume button should be shown as a user enters the media details page, not when the player returns to that page. So if you play for a bit, then stop, leaving the tablet/phone on the media details screen the button will never be visible. Does that describe what you're doing?

Hi Mate,

If I am watching something then I press pause and go off to do something else and when I come back sometimes I can just press play if the screen is active, if not the I wake up the screen and press play but it just starts at the beginning again.  To be honest the app locks up so much I should probably wait for those problems to be fixed first as it may be losing position due to crashing and having to stop the service all the time....

Cheers