IPTV Plugin Artwork

Croll12

Croll12

On the fire tv, the artwork is displayed funny. Some are correct where others are stretched. It seems every third one displayed is correct. I have tried numerous different image sizes and they all display correct on iOS app and the web app. I have uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, same results. I have also tried changing the display settings of images from default, small, etc. same result. Anything I am missing?

For the primary images, you will want to make sure the aspect rations are 2:3, or at least something close to that. I would check on that.

Croll12

I’m not sure how to do that. This is only like that, movie library looks fine. Web app and iOS app display the images correctly. Only the Fire TV looks this way in IPTV plugin.

What do you mean exactly by you're not sure? You obviously customized these images to begin with right?

Croll12

No. They are from the movie database api. I query the api and they provide the url to the movie image. There are different sizes you call request, original, w50, w780. I have tried all 3 and that’s how it looks.

Have you checked the images behind the urls? At least for some of those that are getting stretched?

The key is going to be does the source of this image (to the app - meaning the IPTV plug-in I guess) know what size it is and relay that?

Okay, got that.  Can you please actually click on one of those items that has a stretched image so it goes into the detail page and then send that log?

Thanks.

Okay, I'm putting up a beta with a debug message in it that may give us some more info.  If you can join the beta and send another log from it, I may be able to track down what is going on.

Thanks.

Android Open Beta Testing

Croll12

I believe I am part of the beta testing. I received the email from Amazon and selected the server. The email stated it was going to auto install, but I do not see a beta version on there.

Yeah, the logs you've been sending have been from the released version.

The beta on Amazon is an entirely different app.  It will have an orange "Test" banner on the upper left corner.

Be sure you wait until you get 1.5.32.  It just went up to Amazon and usually takes a couple hours to go out.

Croll12

Then I must not be doing something right to install it. I search for it on the firetv and only see Emby. I also look at amazon.com and only see the Emby app saying “buy again”. No options for Beta or testing.

Croll12

I finally was able to install the beta version, but the version is 1.5.21a.  I sent logs anyways but waiting for 1.5.32