keep getting kicked out of app..

andyblac644

andyblac644

.. and when I try to reopen it says error signing in, what wrong ?, I'm using Emby connect as I I have access to a few mates server shares, but I'm kicked out of my server.

The only way I can get back in is too uninstall the app and reconnect via pin on emby connect.

please help.

Andy.

Hi, can you please describe this in more detail. What does "kicked out of app" mean? When does this happen, and what are you doing at the time? Thanks.

andyblac644

I can be watching a tv episode, it freezes, then a message comes up say something like "oops, something went wrong..." I press ok it return on emby home screen with thumbnails missing, just empty boxes where they should be, if I force quite the app, to relaunch it, I then get screen saying problem signing in pressing ok just give a never endless spinner this is on brand new Apple TV 4K.

I have auto sign in enabled as well, so I don't have to keep choosing a user.

Edited by andyblac644

andyblac644

ok, more info, if I don't use the option "Auto login as user", the app starts ok, and I do not get the "error logging in" screen, but I have to choose a server each time I start the app, so it seem the issue is with the auto login option.

Edited by andyblac644

could it be that emby server is getting hammered with shield playing status (shield is NOT in use atm).

Maybe. at the very least, it's certainly not helping. @@ebr is already aware and looking into it.