Can't play any videos

Hi, I'm running the Emby for Kodi addon using Kodi 17.3 on Windows 10.

Everything seemed to be working fine last night, but today I am unable to play any videos through the Emby plugin (they work fine if I play them in Kodi directly).

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin from scratch, but that doesn't seem to have fixed anything. The library is rebuilt fine and all of my media is found, just unplayable.

I have attached the log file below, thanks in advance for any help. :)

Cheers

kodi.log

Edited by Guest

JoshFink

Ok, I think I see the issue. I'll post a new build later.

Please revert back to the build I've attached for now.

Maybe I'm just slow today but how do I revert back to an older version?

Magic815

I'm noticing the same issue.

I'll take a shot at reverting to an old version, but hopefully a new fix gets released soon. Thanks!

Angelblue05

Sorry guys, I'm posting the new build in a few minutes.

2.3.61 is on the way.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 3

scharbag

Happy to find this as my OSMC Kodi clients cannot play most videos on 2.3.60.  Hope the update is out soon for Kodi.  Auto-update is now off.

scharbag

Still only showing 2.3.60 available in OSMC from the Kodi Emby Addons repository.  Will it take some time to populate?

Cheers,

JoshFink

Still only showing 2.3.60 available in OSMC from the Kodi Emby Addons repository.  Will it take some time to populate?

Cheers,

Same here

Angelblue05

It's there. When you are on the install from zip, from repo, etc window, open the side menu > check for updates.

Can you validate that for me? Thanks. I also have auto updates disabled. I did the above and it said 2.3.61 is available from the repo. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Thanks. Was banging my head against a wall trying to fix this for the last 3 hours thinking my kids had done something to break it. update to .61 and all good.

Angelblue05

Apologies. I'm still wondering why the build worked for me. I always test before releasing, so that was weird but glad it is sorted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk