FR: Server - Sort by Movie Type

Scott750

Scott750

Suggesting a Feature Request for ability to search my list of movies by movie format type: DVD or BluRay. I have my movies separated into different folders but have all movies show up altogether. Sometimes I feel like just watch one o m BluRay and would like to see just a list of them.

Edited by Scott750

Good day,

You already can do that, from the web client, click on "Movies" (top menu) then click again on "Movies" then click on "Filter" (Basic/Type) and select what to filter to display.

My best

Scott750

Cool I didn't know all of that was there! Thanks for showing me.

Although another small issue. Why isit I can only view my BluRay rips as "HD"? And The name sorting isn't sorting by name. The movies are all random.

BluRayFilter_zps1135f87c.png

• Like 1

Good day,

I told Luke about this, I think he may apply it with something in the future, but he did not reply to my request tho, so I do not know if that will ever happens.

My best

Scott750

Ok thanks. If it's possible for a future build that would be great. But now that you have shown me where to go to sort my BluRay movies I am happy for now. :)

• Like 1

Although another small issue. Why isit I can only view my BluRay rips as "HD"? 

Because they probably aren't BluRays anymore.  Unless you did a full folder rip of the title, it isn't a BD anymore.  You probably ripped just the movie to a different container.

Scott750

Yes my rips are mkv's so that makes sense. Selecting HD instead of BluRay isn't a big deal as it's still showing my BluRays this way.  :)