Donating to Emby

arche

Why can't you just create a new shopping cart item called something like "Development Contribution"?  Set it for a one time payment with a price tag of $5.00.

Allow the person to choose the quantity

Qty 1 = $5

Qty 5 = $25

Qty 10 = $50

etc

We have explained this a couple of times in this and other threads :) but it is because the payment processors we use, would consider any such "products" as a potentially deceptive practice and summarily boot us from their service.

From the standpoint of an end user trying to purchase something - those are payments for which they receive nothing in return.

• Like 2

Sammy

We have explained this a couple of times in this and other threads :) but it is because the payment processors we use, would consider any such "products" as a potentially deceptive practice and summarily boot us from their service.

From the standpoint of an end user trying to purchase something - those are payments for which they receive nothing in return.

Sorry it is so complicated for you guys.

I almost feel guilty getting Emby Premiere for $10 plus a couple other chip-ins along the way but then again it was pretty rough back in the beginning of MB3.0.. It's come a long ways!

My shirts are set for delivery tomorrow and I popped for a couple of months too.

You guys continue to work pretty hard on this endeavour and are here addressing our sometimes operator error issues too. This is very much appreciated.

Thanks @@ebr & @@Luke et al for creating Emby out of pure desire to make something better than existed before it!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BAlGaInTl

I bought a 45 device upgrade as a way to support the service.

:)

Even though I don't need it, both the Emby Devs and I benefit.

Win Win.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
riverboat2001

A Massive thanks you guys for all the fantastic work you do, and your patience in helping those of us that are not geniuses.

There are no snide remarks just people willing to help those of us who are struggling, and that means a lot.

I was hoping to but a t-shirt to support you, but they appear to be only available via Amazon.com Any chance they could go on Amazon.co.uk ?

​Otherwise I'll buy a couple of months on top of my lifetime via paypal.

I was hoping to but a t-shirt to support you, but they appear to be only available via Amazon.com Any chance they could go on Amazon.co.uk ?

Amazon hasn't made this particular service available outside of the US yet unfortunately.  Hopefully, they will expand it soon.

Thanks!