XBOX one app

Lamista

SkippyJohn

Just updated .net to 3.2.40.7.   I will test and report back on that version.

I'm running the 3.2.36.0 of the stable release.  Are you asking to install the beta channel on top of this?

SkippyJohn

Just downloaded the stable release.  Version 3.2.40.0.  I'll test it tonight.

FYI...  this update also forced the .net test version to stop.  I noticed the service is now "EmbyServer.exe" instead of "MediaBrowser.exe".  I'm assuming that this is now a full transition to the .net platform?

Was I supposed to install the latest version over my copy as well? I just now realized that fix could have been at the other poster..but either way it seemed to help..but still locking up

SkippyJohn

Happy to report that I was unable to recreate the playback issues last night after installing the 3.2.40.0 stable release.  Tested for a couple of hours while playing back an active recording while doing a lot of fast forwarding.  Tested for 20+ minutes on various recordings with scenario's that failed reliably when reported earlier.  Thank you!

screwfaze

Hi guys,

I have similar issues on the Xbox one X plays for afew minutes then just freezes. Let me know if you need logs

Scott310

I am also experiencing this.  Both the server and Xbox apps are up to date. Five to ten minutes in to the movie the app freezes.  I thought it was the same issue as the creators update so I thought I would just add an AC3 track to all of my DTS files so that everything would direct play on all of my theater devices.  I did one test file with an AC3 default and the DTS track as secondary.  The file direct played but still froze the app about 7 minutes in. :(

Over the past few days I have even noticed that general navigation through the app will cause it to have to be force closed an restarted.  Just going to a movie detail page I will get the spinning circle and then nothing. 

If I go to the years page and select a movie detail page then back out, the app will crash to the dashboard.

Also just tonight I noticed that when I go to the all movies alpha picker it will only only load about two rows of posters and the rest are blank.  I waited 15 minutes and the rest of the posters did not show up.  (I am not using cover art).

I hope I haven't hijacked this thread but it seems the issues are the same as what I am experiencing.

This is happening on both my Xbox one and Xbox one S.

Thanks in advance for the help!

ServerLog.txt

remux.txt

remux2.txt

Not to be pushy..but if there is no solution please let me know..I am paying membership for something that does not work, supplied logs, details of the issue, and applied fixes that were mentioned here to no avail. The only reason I paid is because the trial version does not give enough options to test the product fully before diving in, I would like a refund request for the amount I paid into this service since it has no been functional since day one if there is no fix.

Thanks

Edited by Lamista

I will add i am also having the same issues as scott310. I noticed this behaviour after the dasboard update to the xbox one. For me also when a show finishes it will sometimes not load the tv shows view and will hang. Ember is playing the videos correctly just emby is not. I keep trying to use emby as i like the layout.