Coverart CaseFan and Fan Treatments for BoxSets Look Wrong

saj

I'm running Server version 3.2.36.0 and Coverart 4.0.58.0.

I use the CaseFan treatment for BoxSets. In the past the fan looked like a fan. Now it looks more like a jumble, with the fanned covers at odd angles to one another. The Fan treatment also looks that way. Has there been an intentional change in that look? On the CaseFan treatment, I have the rotation set to a flat presentation.

Thanks

Yes, these particular treatments were broken in the move to the new image processor so we are going to remove them from the selections for now.

To make up for it, there is a new goodie added to the latest version of the plug-in.

Well, not the preferred solution, but OK if that is how it has to be.

But, I installed the new version, and now I can't get Coverart to work at all. No treatments are applied. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted the server several times. My boxset treatment is still set to CaseFan, and I can't change it. Also, no previews appear when I try to select a treatment option. I tried editing the Coverart xml file to change the CaseFan setting to something else. That changed the setting, but all the problems remain. I have rescanned the media library multiple times. What else do I need to do to get it working again?

• Like 1

I Have the same CovertArt problem since the latest update. No treatment and no previews.

Guess we have to wait until the guys have it fixed.

Have faith, it will turn out good.

• Like 1

sbrindley

I Have the same CovertArt problem since the latest update. No treatment and no previews.

Guess we have to wait until the guys have it fixed.

Have faith, it will turn out good.

Same issues myself.

Edited by sbrindley

I'm glad to post a server log if you want, but please tell me exactly what actions you would like me to take during the session to assure you see what you need in the log.

Thanks

Hi.  This should already be fixed with the newest version of the plug-in (4.0.61).  If you are on that version and still have problems then please post a server log from when you brought up the CoverArt configuration showing no preview.

Thanks.

I'm not seeing that version yet. The catalog still shows 4.0.59. I'll test after the new one shows up.

Thanks.

Try updating your server from the website.

OK, did that and now I have Coverart 4.0.62. Everything seems to be working again. If you ever have time and it's not too difficult, I still like the Casefan treatment best. Thanks for your help.