can't acces library anymore

MeTTe
Go to solution Solved by MeTTe,

I have a synology nas, on wich I run emby server. I connect to it using 2 devices. A macbook air with 4 different user-acccounts and a windows PC (connected to my TV) with 1 user. On the mac every users can acces it's personal emby library without any problem. The windows pc has 1 windows user and 4 different kodi users. Before all kodi accounts could acces the corresponding personal emby library. Today my oldest daughter accessed her kodi library trough the windows pc, but it Always say error, check log.

I (kodi master users) can still acces my library on the windows pc, the 3 other kodi accounts can't acces their emby library. I'm  unable to fix it. pls help

I hope you understand the problem, sincemy tchnical english isn't the best.

Edited by MeTTe

but it Always say error, check log.

Hi did you do this? 

Also, are you able to use the Emby web app? 

I don't know if it is the Kodi log, or emby log, and where to locate them. 

web app is working fine.

Edited by MeTTe

On my synlogy nas is currently running emby server 3.2.36.0-1

I'm using kodi-17.6-Krypton-x86.

Both KODI and NAS are setup to automaticly install updates.

I have 4 users setup in kodi. only 1 in windows

The first user works fine (mine and main user); the other 3 get the following error:

5a11554af11ea_error2.jpg

I get the error everytime a user gets logged in, and everytime a movie is clicked for playback.

It seems to me the library isn't syncing anymore. Or can't be reached from 3 accounts.

It has Always worked fine before. Overnight it stopped working on three acounts.

It still works fine on the Macbook air with kodi installed (4 mac os user accounts),on the apple tv with emby app, Trough the web inteface on the same windows computer.

It is only not working fine on the Windows Pc (connected to my tv) when using kodi, and we use that for subtitles.

First of all I can't find my log. where is it located?

Edited by MeTTe

Angelblue05

There's a link within the how to report a problem provided by Luke to help you get the log file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

• Solution

thx for wanting to help.

solved my problem, did a complete uninstall of kodi. reinstalled it and set everything up again.

• Like 1