Missing lots of guide data

kanipek

kanipek

Reporting back. 

Just finished a guide refresh. 3.2.34 all the guide data is now back.

• Like 1

clarkss12

Same problem here.  I just installed LibreELEC on my Mecool M8S Pro (Amlogic S912), and installed Emby server from there.  For 2 days, I have been trying to get the EPG to populate, but it only populates 7 channels from about 36 channels.  I tested my other servers, and they all populate with current data.

I am running Emby server Version 3.2.27.0

Schedules Direct for guide data.

Server log.txt

Reporting back. 

Huh!  Yeah, me too.  refresh took a little longer.

SikSlayer

Reporting back. 

Same for me.

TylerV76

Just performed a guide refresh, but still no improvement, missing most of my guide data.

There was an issue with version .27 back in August. Have you tried it on the current version?

clarkss12

There was an issue with version .27 back in August. Have you tried it on the current version?

Unfortunately, I am at the mercy of the LibreELEC/Emby mods......  I really was shocked to see the .27 version, when I installed the Emby server on my LibreELEC box.

clarkss12

I have refreshed my box numerous times, and also powered down my box several times also..........  But this only occurs on my new server, my other servers do not have this problem......  strange.

DarWun

I'm reporting back to say that the guide was fully populated when I got home from work a few minutes ago.  There was no Emby update between when I reported the problem yesterday and now, so I don't think the original issue was with Emby.

Edited by DarWun

SikSlayer

False alarm, apparently SD knows.  

Notice:

• **** KNOWN SERVER ISSUES. TRY AGAIN LATER IF AFFECTED. ****
  • SD_JSON:Server offline for maintenance.
Edited by SikSlayer

dranderson402

False alarm, apparently SD knows.  

Notice:

• **** KNOWN SERVER ISSUES. TRY AGAIN LATER IF AFFECTED. ****
  • SD_JSON:Server offline for maintenance.

Where did you see this? The message I see is dated 7/26/2017. I don't see any new posts about this at SD and I have the same blank guide problem.

Why can't emby leave the last known guide data in place if it receives an error? At least that way stuff could still record. Now I have to fire up my mythtv to make sure I get my recordings.

SikSlayer

dranderson402, on 02 Nov 2017 - 6:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Where did you see this? The message I see is dated 7/26/2017. I don't see any new posts about this at SD and I have the same blank guide problem.

https://www.schedule...ect.org/account

There's no date for the message; I would have noticed it last week if that was the case.

Why can't emby leave the last known guide data in place if it receives an error? At least that way stuff could still record. Now I have to fire up my mythtv to make sure I get my recordings.

That's the same thing I thought actually.

dranderson402

https://www.schedule...ect.org/account

There's no date for the message; I would have noticed it last week if that was the case.

That's the same thing I thought actually.

Yeah, now I see it when I log in. I was going to the forums.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

theniteow1

Hello, running into an issue tonight.  Looks like Emby upgraded itself to the latest version 3.2.36.00.  Now all the sudden the guide says <No Program Data>. I tried to correct the issue, by redownloading the guide from Schedules Directed, and it didn't fix it.  So I deleted the mappings, now when I try to resetup the guides, all I get for country selection is "Undefined" over and over again, and I am unable to select my Zip Code or download anything.  I verified my account is still active with Schedules Direct.  Has anybody else encountered this?

Edited by theniteow1

theniteow1

@@Luke thanks for redirecting me, so it looks like Schedules Direct is having some kind of issue?  UPDATE: Now I am able to select my Country, put in a zip code, but it doesn't offer any listings to download.

SikSlayer

No issue, they are just offline for maintenance

They're back up it seems. Downloading guide data now.

nominion

I'm getting the same symptoms as @@theniteow1 after the maintenance was completed by Schedules Direct.  You can input the country and zip code, but the lineup drop down doesn't let you pick a lineup.  I've deleted Schedules Direct as the Guide Provider in Emby, restarted the server, and have tried re-adding it with the same result.  I'm able to login to the Schedules Direct website and select the correct lineup for my zip code.

Anyone have any thoughts?

• Like 1

{"code":3001,"message":"Retrieving headends disabled."}

It appears they are still offline for maintenance.

theniteow1

I'm getting the same symptoms as @@theniteow1 after the maintenance was completed by Schedules Direct.  You can input the country and zip code, but the lineup drop down doesn't let you pick a lineup.  I've deleted Schedules Direct as the Guide Provider in Emby, restarted the server, and have tried re-adding it with the same result.  I'm able to login to the Schedules Direct website and select the correct lineup for my zip code.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Still having the same problem.  I'm hoping they resolve this fairly quickly.