Missing lots of guide data

kanipek

I don't know if it would fix it.. easy to try though.  The output files is whatever you put in --output  the command line should be similar to what you do for na_dd.  If there is a na_dd compatibility mode, it's worth a shot.  I've only used it for service testing.

kanipek

I don't know if it would fix it.. easy to try though.  The output files is whatever you put in --output  the command line should be similar to what you do for na_dd.  If there is a na_dd compatibility mode, it's worth a shot.  I've only used it for service testing.

I do appreciate the help!

As I figured it was just me having issue(s) not knowing what to use on the command line to execute - Anyways you need to have a cache file (.cache) -- this is what I will call the raw data from SD. And then as you alluded to you have to do sort of a post process using "--output filename" I chose emby.xml that solved the issue I was having. Still playing with which format to use for the channel ID's - options are 0 - Default (json) 1 - (na_dd format) 2 Mythtv (DD grabber). 

Not sure which will end up being most correct I have a feeling it will be 0 - json

Again this is just for fallback purposes - In case the new and improved method @@Luke mentioned has any issues or takes a while to get implemented.

I will report back when I figure out what is what

Thanks again for the help!