100 Movies per Page on Kodi

e123enitan

e123enitan

All, I'm not sure if this is possible with emby4kodi or kodi advancesettings.xml, what I am try is to achieved is demonstrated in the attached video clip to set a Limit to number of movies that kodi library displayed at a given point.

Currently, my library has over 3500 movies about 176 pages, which cause the system to act wired when click on movie to watch, also when a movie is watched and stopped while it write to emby to update the profile of client etc (compressing) it act funny, it acted as if the screen jumped and scatter then settled when the write is completed. I can tell it has nothing to do with emby4Kodi, purely because of the low powered device because it doesn't happen in my Windows 7 Libreelec emby4Kodi.

What I have also noticed is that, if I navigate movies through Genre, as each category may have less movies between 1 to 200, the wired process of writing to emby doesn't happen and the movies page loads faster and settled quickly

I'm not suggesting a code change or anything be done to emby4Kodi, if it's possible would be nice, however, I'm putting out there if someone have the knowledge or expertise to guide or write an Kodi advance.xml or however to realized this request.

appreciate any suggestion.

EDIT - removed link to banned addons

Edited by im85288

sualfred

The jumping is a side effect of a updating container  and the native Kodi DB has no option to split it's content into multiple pages. Theirs nothing you can do.

Please remove the YT link, because it links to a banned addon. (or @@Angelblue05 @@im85288 @null_pointer)

Edited by sualfred

e123enitan

Thanks for removing the link, I don't use addon, hence I didn't realized it was one of those banned addons, it was meant for reference point.