Sync/download questions...

MndWrp

Hello.

I recently started using the download feature for offline watching on my phone uaing the android app.

I'm a bit confused as to the process of it all.

First of all when i hit download there seems to be a long delay before tranferring begins... is there a setting somewhere to set it to "do no wait, just download already". My media is compatible with my device and does not need conversion.

Second, sometimes the downloads seem to just never happen...

Third, there are a lot of places to view my "active" downloads, some of them always empty (when you drag the left side of the screen and hit "sync")

But i would say overall my main issue is the first... hitting download and having nothing happen, or happen some of the time is a bit annoying. The download feature seems great overall but could use a little more love.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hi there, please consult how to report a problem, as well as how to report an android problem. thanks !

Can i just know what makes the delay? Is it a scheduled task? There is one called offline sync at 3 hours by default but if i run it manually, nothing seems to download...

I do know how to report a problem but i seem to never have the time lately... Kids, work, etc....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by MndWrp