TimeLord Plugins

georgewill76

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Hi Beppo

I am running the latest versions you posted but looks like problem has come back again. The date issue is still appearing and when I try to uninstall the plugin still remains.

You running version 17.10.12.1950?

Ah I just replicated it, rolll back to an older version and then to the new one, it’s because I overwrote the last version I fixed with the new file as it was moved from beta to release,

BeppoMonkeyBoy

The date issue, where it’s changing it on your front screen and not the metadata might be from the old save method, but you say it’s working just not showing the change in the metadata editor?

I might do a release that would fix this but I’ll have to think on the best way to do it, new additions should be fine, it’s just the handful of ones that where processed in the time the plugin that used the odd method ran.

georgewill76

That's correct.  Plugin is working, just not showing change in the metadata editor.  Have rolled back and installed new version and new items being added in seem to be working.

pir8radio

Latest version no longer working with .net core..  It was up until the last release.

59e371b346014_Capture.png

BeppoMonkeyBoy

That’s odd, that’s normally because you are running the beta version of the server, and there is a separate version of the plugin that’s available if you run that. I’ll take a look when I get home,

Happy2Play

Latest version no longer working with .net core..  It was up until the last release.

59e371b346014_Capture.png

What plugin version number?  Both are working for me on net core 3.2.33.9 (17.10.13.920/1)

pir8radio

That’s odd, that’s normally because you are running the beta version of the server, and there is a separate version of the plugin that’s available if you run that. I’ll take a look when I get home,

That may be the issue then, I switched to the beta server on 10.7.17 but it has ran fine (well no errors on the dashboard that is) until the other day... Ill look at the beta version of the plugin. 

I just looked I am running beta emby server, and version 17.10.12.1950 of the plugin..  I didnt see a beta version of the plugin in the catalog. 

Edited by pir8radio

Happy2Play

That may be the issue then, I switched to the beta server on 10.7.17 but it has ran fine (well no errors on the dashboard that is) until the other day... Ill look at the beta version of the plugin. 

I just looked I am running beta emby server, and version 17.10.12.1950 of the plugin..  I didnt see a beta version of the plugin in the catalog. 

You don't see 0920 or 0921?

59e3ec2ece76a_tv.jpg

pir8radio

You don't see 0920 or 0921?

well,  I didn't...  but after rebooting my server, it then said 920 was installed and its working...    I didn't have any reboots required, so not sure what happened...   Disregard it seems to be working now! 

BeppoMonkeyBoy

well,  I didn't...  but after rebooting my server, it then said 920 was installed and its working...    I didn't have any reboots required, so not sure what happened...   Disregard it seems to be working now! 

The later versions only appear if you are running a compatible server version, anyway let me know if you are having any more issues :)