TimeLord Plugins

georgewill76

georgewill76

Hi

First let me say that I love both your plugins as they have helped me arrange my movies and tv based on release date .  I have paid for both plugins but running into an issue.  When I run the scheduled task it seems like it has changed the tv show/movie information according to release date but when I click to edit the info it shows the date added as being the date I scanned the file into emby and not showing the modified date as being the release date.  Normally I can fix this by reinstalling both plugins and it shows the date added and release date as being the same.

Also, another problem I am having is when I uninstall both plugins then restart emby the plugins are still showing as installed.

Happy2Play

I can verify unistall plugin doesn't work but dates are modified for me.

What server and plugin version number.

georgewill76

Sever:  3.2.33.0

Movie Plugin:  17.10.6.937

TV Plugin:  17.10.6.848

It seems like it's doing its job as I can see the tv show/movie being rearranged when I go to emby homescreen and see the item in latest section moved from the beginning of list moved accordingly based on date released but the info it shows for tv/movie when I choose edit info shows the date added as being when I scanned the file into emby.  It fixes itself if I reinstall both plugins.

Happy2Play

Currently the only way to uninstall the plugins is to shutdown server, delete them from plugin folder and start server.  I can replicate the date issue you are seeing but everyones metadata saving is different so there could be a number of variables.

georgewill76

Is there something I should change in my setup to fix this or just leave as is since it seems to be working?  Do I need to send through a log file

BeppoMonkeyBoy

I've not seen this issue, if you can send me more info that would be good, Time lord actions are logged in the main log, I'll have to do some testing to see if i can replicate,

Currently the only way to uninstall the plugins is to shutdown server, delete them from plugin folder and start server.  I can replicate the date issue you are seeing but everyones metadata saving is different so there could be a number of variables.

Beppo - are you loading an external resource directly or something that is causing the inability to delete your dll?

georgewill76

Hi Beppo

Please find attached screenshots and log file from my server.  I have just added Now You See Me 2 plus latest episode of Modern Family.  After they were added I ran both plugins.  Even though it looks like it has worked, since Now You See Me 2 is no longer at the beginning of my latest movies section and has shifter according to release date, if you look at the screenshots the release date and date added dont match.

post-5512-0-39829500-1507829865_thumb.png

post-5512-0-67374000-1507829870_thumb.png

server-63643359179.txt

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Beppo - are you loading an external resource directly or something that is causing the inability to delete your dll?

Nope its all self contained, not sure whats going on with it, its not reinstalling itself, just simply not being removed.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Hi Beppo

Please find attached screenshots and log file from my server.  I have just added Now You See Me 2 plus latest episode of Modern Family.  After they were added I ran both plugins.  Even though it looks like it has worked, since Now You See Me 2 is no longer at the beginning of my latest movies section and has shifter according to release date, if you look at the screenshots the release date and date added dont match.

I'm guessing its to do with the change I've made to item saving, it does look like its working, as the log show that actions have been taken on the items you've listed.

I may revisit the way in which it does this, I'll do some more digging.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

@@georgewill76 Try the beta version I've just posted, It dosn't solve the uninstall issue but it should sort out the odd metadata one, I've posted beta's for both plugins, but i've not tested them on the latest beta of the server, I'll have to take a look, tommorow.

I'm off to bed :(

Happy2Play

@@georgewill76 Try the beta version I've just posted, It dosn't solve the uninstall issue but it should sort out the odd metadata one, I've posted beta's for both plugins, but i've not tested them on the latest beta of the server, I'll have to take a look, tommorow.

I'm off to bed :(

New plugins fail.  (net core build)

2017-10-12 12:14:53.913 Info TaskManager: Executing Change episode date added to original airdate
2017-10-12 12:14:53.913 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 192.168.151.8. Time: 16ms. http://whs2011-home:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks/Running/139421f07f57ebea21fcb0897d294d90 
2017-10-12 12:14:53.913 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.33.6
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Threading.Tasks.Task MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.UpdateToRepository(MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ItemUpdateType, System.Threading.CancellationToken)'.
	   at TimeLordTV.ScheduledTasks.TLTVScheduledTask.<Execute>d__18.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at TimeLordTV.ScheduledTasks.TLTVScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at TimeLordTV.ScheduledTasks.TLTVScheduledTask.<Execute>d__18.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at TimeLordTV.ScheduledTasks.TLTVScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()

2017-10-12 12:14:53.913 Info TaskManager: Change episode date added to original airdate Failed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
Edited by Happy2Play

Nope its all self contained, not sure whats going on with it, its not reinstalling itself, just simply not being removed.

Does it open any files?

Happy2Play

Okay installed beta plugin on stable 3.2.33.0 and there are no errors but see the same results of date added not changing.

Edited by Happy2Play

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Okay installed beta plugin on stable 3.2.33.0 and there are no errors but see the same results of date added not changing.

I couldn’t replicate it on my local test, i might push out another beta in the morning that should fix any lingering issues, did you previously use the current live version on your 3.2.33 server before running the beta plugin? If so I know how to fix it. But it will have to wait till the morning.

Happy2Play

I think I see the issues since this appears to only work with nfo files now.  Deleting all xml metadata and allowing Emby to create nfo file, everything appears to work.

2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord :: Rework Episode Dates :: Count ::6
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: Chip Off the Ol' Block
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: Seeing Red
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: From Russia, with Love
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: Patriot Games
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: Coup de Grace
2017-10-12 12:57:31.715 Info App: TimeLord.TV :: Updated :: All In

georgewill76

Hi Beppo

I have downloaded the latest beta and everything seems to be working.  Dates match up.  I build my server with a clean installation of stable 3.2.33.0.  I am using only nfo files for my metadata.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

The new beta resolves the uninstall issue, turns out it was a issue with the visual studio project and product names, nothing major.

• Like 1

BeppoMonkeyBoy

New versions are out that should resolve the uninstall issues, as well as the odd date issue, discovered by @@georgewill76, the .nfo .xml thing I believe is a red herring, the only thing that changed recently is the metadata save method, which i've changed back to use the method i've used for years, but i've changed the later versions to use the new signature for the method.

georgewill76

Hi Beppo

I am running the latest versions you posted but looks like problem has come back again.  The date issue is still appearing and when I try to uninstall the plugin still remains.