Chocolate Scroll List Issue

ginjaninja

ginjaninja

v3,0.129 MBC

v.3.0.4.1 chocolate

If you have a large number of movies in list view (ive reproduced with 285 Movies), when you scroll past bottom of list, the focus jumps from 285 to 265 ad infinitum as you scroll down. (rather than back to 1)

(always seems to be 20 titles back for other list lengths tested)

only seems to affect chocolate

Soultaker

Without looking at your source code or anything, sounds like your repeater properties are either mis-matched or missing (e.g repeat, repeatgap, allowwrap, etc....)

Neither AllowWrap nor Repeat were specified on the layout but adding them, doesn't change the behaviour.  What appears to be happening is the wrap around is wrapping to the first visible item instead of actually the first item.

<Repeater  Source="[Folder.Children]" Name="MyRepeater" ContentName="BaseItem" DiscardOffscreenVisuals="false">
                    <Layout>
                      <FlowLayout Orientation="Vertical" Spacing="1,1" AllowWrap="true" Repeat="Never"/>
                    </Layout>

If I change it to repeat when too big things get really wonky.  I think there is some code hidden somewhere that I can't find that is trying to manipulate the position or something.

• 3 weeks later...

The previous caretaker of Chocolate found this issue and has fixed it.  It was one of those things that was staring at me all the time but I just couldn't see it.  Thanks, Neil.