Multiple music issues

Fuechslein

Fuechslein

Okay here are my problems:

1. The audio output doesnt respect the equalizer built into my phone. It's a HTC10 and the feature is called Boom sound. It works for any other other audio output and I never had any issues with it in any other app. But with emby it just doesnt make a difference, it just doesnt apply any profile at all and outputs the "raw" audio.

2. The music controls in the notification bar dont work for previous and next song. If I do it in the app itself it works fine.

3. The playtime shown in the notification bar always show 0:00 unless you press pause, then it starts counting up until you press play again. It is then reset back to 0:00.

4. When I start the app for the first time the first song crackles and stutters really bad the first few seconds.(Buffer issue?)

5. Playback often just stopped and when I opened the app I am back to the main menu.

Server version is 3.2.32.0

Client version is 2.9.61 on android nougat

Please help :D

Fuechslein

Well for me it seems its related to bad reception and emby trying to play as soon as the buffer holds some data again. Unfortunately it empties the buffer in miliseconds because its not filling up quickly enough and stops playback again. At least it sounds like that.

• 2 months later...

2. The music controls in the notification bar dont work for previous and next song. If I do it in the app itself it works fine.

This is resolved for the next release of the app, thanks.

• 1 month later...