LiveTV locking up around 6AM every day.

relink2013

relink2013

As the title says, the liveTV stream from my HDHR Prime freezes every morning around 6am. It will play all night long from about 8PM, and then it will just lockup right around 6am. Also I have noticed that all throughout the night the stream will randomly stutter on the video, but the audio sounds fine, if this happens enough the audio and video will get out of sync. Im not sure if these two problems are related but they seem like they are.

Version 3.2.30.1 beta

server-63639541456.txt

server-63639561600.txt

server-63639585938.txt

relink2013

When it happens it starts out like the other issue i mentioned, the video starts to play slower, and choppy (like the frame rate is low), but the audio is still ok, but instead of recovering like it does throughout the night it will just lockup and get silent, (ill attach a picture of what it looks like when it happens).

59a56113a8055_photo_20170829_083938.jpg

This is where it froze this morning. Im not sure why this is happening. I checked the server dashboard when it happened and I didn't see any tasks running or anything, and their shouldn't have been any recordings or anything going on at this time either. Also it should be noted that the emby client is not froze, I can exit back to the guide, and restart playing the channel and it will work fine. But between it freezing every morning, and the random choppy slowdown, it leading to a pretty frustrated wife.

maegibbons

Have you updated the Firmware on your HDHR?

There was a release a couple of weeks ago that has improved on quite a few issues.

Krs

Mark