Toggle Individual Item as Watched/Unwatched

paulbagshaw

paulbagshaw

Sorry if I'm missing something really simple...

but I can't work out how to toggle an individual item (i.e. a TV episode) between watched and un-watched.  I can enter the season folder of a TV series and mark all the contents as watched or un-watched but not an individual item.

If I click on the green tick of a watched item it starts playing that episode rather than un-ticking it.

Any help appreciated.

jellowe

They took that feature out. You also can't refresh an individual episode, delete an episode, download subtitles for an episode, edit images for an episode, add an episode to favorites, or view air date for an episode. Hopefully they will add it back.

I have a workaround though... Start playing the episode and fast forward several minutes into the show. Then go back out to the main menu to the "Continue watching" section and select the episode. It will show the option there to mark the episode as watched or unwatched.

Edited by jellowe

Jdiesel

You can but you have to dig down into the episode information now to do a refresh. Watched toggle button has been added back already.

5995c379407c3_Capture.png

Edited by Jdiesel

blade005

Sorry if I'm missing something really simple...

but I can't work out how to toggle an individual item (i.e. a TV episode) between watched and un-watched.  I can enter the season folder of a TV series and mark all the contents as watched or un-watched but not an individual item.

If I click on the green tick of a watched item it starts playing that episode rather than un-ticking it.

Any help appreciated.

@@paulbagshaw

You are not missing something simple. I made the request to @@Luke in this thread https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/49359-episode-detail-screen/ to add an Episode Detail Screen back in Emby Theater.

He acknowledged the request. Hope to see it back in ET in the future.

paulbagshaw

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I found out my problem though...

It seems that ET does a 'TV' install out of the box.  When I changed the display to a PC monitor in the settings, all of a sudden the tick box/toggle for watched/un-watched appeared with the increased screen real-estate.