Colour picker for themes

arrbee99

arrbee99

Won't do any harm to ask, so though I'd suggest adding a colour picker so we could make our own themes, as mentioned (if the link works), here -

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/49217-just-a-little-fun/page-7&do=findComment&comment=473675

I guess it might become complicated, as it would also be nice to save a selecting of your own favorites, as well as keeping those kindly provided (WMC theme etc), and people might want textured backgrounds as well somehow, but still, who knows....

Think I would go for a nice subtle 24 carat gold theme with platinum highlights myself (if you haven't got it. flaunt it...)

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
dredrizzah

Background art is washed out in the new themes. It be great to be able to change how dark background images are in new themes .

arrbee99

Don't forget, under Settings > Branding, you can add some css:

.backgroundContainer.withBackdrop {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,.8)!important;
}

That should (if I've copied the right one), get rid of the left to right fading in the web page. Also think you leave the 0,0,0 as 0,0,0 for dark coloured themes and change to 255,255,255 for light coloured themes (or the other way round). Change the .8 to adjust visibility of background image.

Doesn't get applied to Emby Theater unfortunately. Thanks to Happy2play and others for that css !
  • Like 1