MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe

zabas.net

zabas.net

Hi:

I'm having an error about MediaBrowser.ServerMono.exe because the binary can't be executed in my CentOS 7 (64 bits).

My OS is updated, and I installed emby from the CentOS stable repository using yum.

Anybody knows why happens? thx

(It's the info in server.txt log):

Error HttpServer: Error processing request
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 3.2.26.0
        Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh
        Operating system: Unix 3.10.0.514
        64-Bit OS: True
        64-Bit Process: True
        Mono: 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 Wed May  3 05:27:54 UTC 2017)
        Processor count: 4
        Program data path: /var/lib/emby-server
        Application directory: /usr/lib/emby-server/bin

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
          at Emby.Server.Connect.ConnectManager.IsAuthorizationTokenValid (System.String token) [0x00025] in <568d8b21f21c43bea744b75d4ea9592c>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.IsValidConnectKey (System.String token) [0x00013] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser (MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IServiceRequest request, MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IAuthenti
cationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00021] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate (MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IServiceRequest request, MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IAuthenti
cationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter (MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest request, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IResponse response, Syst
em.Object requestDto) [0x0000c] in <1672e50f66e74207a39e95ed2dcdcca3>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters (MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest req, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IResponse res, Sy
stem.Object requestDto) [0x00088] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler+<ProcessRequestAsync>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x000ea] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
        --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
          at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0004e] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0002e] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6
c>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0000b] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <dbb16e0bacdc4a0f87478e401bc29b6c>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost+<RequestHandler>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x006c8] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
        System.NullReferenceException
          at Emby.Server.Connect.ConnectManager.IsAuthorizationTokenValid (System.String token) [0x00025] in <568d8b21f21c43bea744b75d4ea9592c>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.IsValidConnectKey (System.String token) [0x00013] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser (MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IServiceRequest request, MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IAuthenti
cationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00021] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate (MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IServiceRequest request, MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.IAuthenti
cationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter (MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest request, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IResponse response, Syst
em.Object requestDto) [0x0000c] in <1672e50f66e74207a39e95ed2dcdcca3>:0
          at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters (MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IRequest req, MediaBrowser.Model.Services.IResponse res, System.Object requestDto) [0x00088] in <e61584804db64effa8b3a9a6dbbffda9>:0

server-63636710400.txt

Edited by zabas.net

Can you describe the problem you're having in more detail because you have a whole server log full of activity, so it looks like the server is running, no?

zabas.net

Can you describe the problem you're having in more detail because you have a whole server log full of activity, so it looks like the server is running, no?

Yes, it's running.

The other logs of days before are the same size and they have the same error.

All the tasks are disabled for providing only manual update.

The only tasks I do with emby are scan library, refresh people and chapter image extraction.

No more info I can't provide except that not all the movies have the chapter images created correctly and due this the scan library process takes more time to finish.

Obiously this command that generates the error can't be execute in CentOS by default (if I use a terminal the result of executing the command is "can't execute this binary")

"/usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh"

What is supposed to do "MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe" in linux???

I'n not a developer but the error is clear.

thx!

Edited by zabas.net

What error are you referring to? If the scan is taking too long, try turning off chapter image extraction, and then it will run faster. Does that help? thanks.

zabas.net

I don't mean the scan. I understand the time of making chapters. I mean the error I posted.

And what is the purpose of this with or without chapter image extraction enabled:

/usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh

than can't be executed in a terminal because of the binaries.

Why does it appear in the log file and why?

that is just the command line that was used to start the server. it is in the log file for me to look at when users submit log files for troubleshooting.

zabas.net

Sorry, but I don't understand anything.

If I run in a terminal this command:

"/usr/lib/emby-server/bin/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -restartpath /usr/lib/emby-server/restart.sh"

the prompt returns me a message "cannot execute binary file" and in the log file I see things like this: (attached on first post):

"MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.".

In the log file, there are more errors like this with MusicBrainz, TVDB,  app ffprobe, ...

If I run in a terminal this command:

We never said you could do that. If you want to start the server, use the commands that we've documented on our website download page. Does this help?