Android mobile gesture

Hugues

Hugues

Bonjour.

With my 10.5  tab ,i feel better to control seek and volume control gesture on all sreen like previous version e.g : 2.8.54.

An option for restore that feature are welcome.

Thank You.

Hugues

Bonsoir@@Luke

Sorry if I'm not clear. All the suface of the sreen.Put my finger anywere in the screen Left for rewind right for forward.for me it's more pratical or intutive than use the progress bar.

thank's for your attention.

• 6 years later...
newyorker

Although a post from 2019 mentioned this feature, it still hasn't been implemented after 5 years, so I'd like to bring it up again. I hope to control playback without bringing up the OSD interface, such as by sliding to fast forward, adjust volume, and brightness (at least playback progress). To seek 10 seconds, the current operation requires clicking the screen first. The bulky OSD interface, along with the need for the hand to be in the middle of the screen, greatly affects the experience of watching videos. It would be very convenient to adjust the progress by sliding at any position.

Some may disagree, but for most modern players, this is a fundamental feature. On PC players, you can also adjust the progress without bringing up the OSD by clicking the arrow keys. It's similar, isn't it?

Even if gesture control is offered as an option that's turned off by default, please consider it.

12 hours ago, newyorker said:

Although a post from 2019 mentioned this feature, it still hasn't been implemented after 5 years, so I'd like to bring it up again. I hope to control playback without bringing up the OSD interface, such as by sliding to fast forward, adjust volume, and brightness (at least playback progress). To seek 10 seconds, the current operation requires clicking the screen first. The bulky OSD interface, along with the need for the hand to be in the middle of the screen, greatly affects the experience of watching videos. It would be very convenient to adjust the progress by sliding at any position.

Some may disagree, but for most modern players, this is a fundamental feature. On PC players, you can also adjust the progress without bringing up the OSD by clicking the arrow keys. It's similar, isn't it?

Even if gesture control is offered as an option that's turned off by default, please consider it.

Hi, yes it's certainly possible for future updates. I like the gestures that Apple has added to their own video player.