Download content not playing

ThermoDust

ThermoDust

Whenever I try and play a show that I have made for offline viewing (now called downloaded I think) it just spins the load circle and nothing happens.

Link to screenshots and server/android logs: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtItXRNac1nKhe8LlVSzTB_omB0EGw

Folders --

Server - Has the log files from the last few days since I synced the content and when I tried to play the shows.

Android - Has the screenshots of the loading and the log files. The files in the Old Logs should show the sync and the ones outside of old are the most recent after I cleared the log folder to capture the most recent try.

• Like 1

ThermoDust

@@Luke  -  If you want more logs. I just formatted my cell phone and upgraded to 7.1. Issue continues. Side not, I do not use Emby Connect, everything is direct and through SSL, If you want more logs let me know.

Also, any ideas on how to fix this issue?

ThermoDust

Okay. I uploaded the logs anyways as I had time. Another thing I noticed was that on Screenshot_20170626-081152 it said HeaderLastestOfflineVideo. Kind of looks malformed like it was a placeholder name.

While getting the logs I found the video files in the data directory, they were playable.

Edited by ThermoDust

• 3 weeks later...

@@Marco2G

@@Dizzy49

@@ThermoDust

2.9.32 is rolling out and supports offline browsing and playback. The feature is still very new so please make sure to leave your feedback and we will continue to improve it. Thanks !