Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

Banquero
1 minute ago, CBers said:

¿Son esas imágenes de la aplicación normal de Android en su teléfono o tableta?

Son del teléfono 

Cheesegeezer
2 minutes ago, Banquero said:

Que es Core Intro Skip? 

We are in the stages of migrating some code into the core.  Soon the core will handle all the intros and editor.  IntroSkip Plugin will focus on Recaps and End Credit skipping.

• Like 1

CBers
10 minutes ago, Banquero said:

What is Core Intro Skip? 

The new Intro Skip which is part of Emby Core, not a plugin.

If you're not sure what it is, then perhaps you don't have it enabled.

• Like 1

Banquero
2 minutes ago, CBers said:

El nuevo Intro Skip que es parte de Emby Core, no un complemento.

Si no está seguro de qué es, es posible que no lo tenga habilitado.

Pero esa opción del Emby Core se habilita en el servidor o en los clientes? 

CBers
28 minutes ago, Banquero said:

But that Emby Core option is enabled on the server or on the clients? 

Server and only manually currently.

• Like 1

samuelqwe
53 minutes ago, Banquero said:

No, no, ni siquiera sé que es eso.. Instalé el plugin siguiendo las instrucciones y me salen esos dos botones. En Android TV, en Configuración del cliente apago la opción de ver saltar intro y solo se ve el botón blanco con letras en negro, pero no funciona.. 

Ok, just making sure.

I know it has happened before that, depending on how the content was obtained, there could be an Intro Skip button burned into the video stream that you can’t interact with.

Banquero
2 minutes ago, samuelqwe said:

OK. Solamente me estaba asegurando.

Sé que ha sucedido antes, dependiendo de cómo se obtuvo el contenido, podría haber un botón Saltar introducción grabado en la transmisión de video con el que no puede interactuar.

Pufff, creo que esto es lo más probable...Gracias Samuel...

fallenwitch3r

I added today a new season and edited the all start and ending times. They´re saved correctly but the chapters are not generated. I ran the the task and also delete the fingerprint for this season but even after a redetect all chapters are the same that the plugin detected and not the ones that i edited. To add edited Chapters with manually edited timestamps is not working here at the moment. 

I´m running the latest beta .(4.8) and Core intro skip is disabled.

Reset Metadata, rescan library, manually edit the .db file, run the insertion task. Nothing worked 😐

Edited by fallenwitch3r

samuelqwe
56 minutes ago, fallenwitch3r said:

I added today a new season and edited the all start and ending times. They´re saved correctly but the chapters are not generated. I ran the the task and also delete the fingerprint for this season but even after a redetect all chapters are the same that the plugin detected and not the ones that i edited. To add edited Chapters with manually edited timestamps is not working here at the moment. 

I´m running the latest beta .(4.8) and Core intro skip is disabled.

Reset Metadata, rescan library, manually edit the .db file, run the insertion task. Nothing worked 😐

The chapters won’t update automatically, you have to refresh the metadata for the items you changed the timings for. Once you’re sure that any Intro chapters are gone on those items, you can run the chapter insertion task to put in the chapters with the new timings.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Banquero said:

No, no, I don't even know what that is. I installed the plugin following the instructions and I get those two buttons. On Android TV, in Client Settings I turn off the option to see skip intro and only see the white button with black letters, but it doesn't work. 

It doesn't work because it is a part of the video.  Where ever you got that video from, it was recorded off of something like Netflix (or some other streaming service).

• Thanks 1

Amanade3

Hey @cheesegeezer the new plugin (1.0.0.0) misses "remove all series" button in advanced tab. the last version (1.0.96) had one. My server is (4.7.60).

intro.PNG

Edited by Amanade3

crusher11

Can we get a quicker way of shifting through pages? I had a 35-episode season all done, then I added a 36th episode, which required paging through each set of five episodes individually, waiting a couple of seconds for everything to load each time.

Cheesegeezer
4 hours ago, crusher11 said:

Can we get a quicker way of shifting through pages? I had a 35-episode season all done, then I added a 36th episode, which required paging through each set of five episodes individually, waiting a couple of seconds for everything to load each time.

Not something we will look at now, as the core will be adopting the editor. 

4 hours ago, Amanade3 said:

Hey @cheesegeezer the new plugin (1.0.0.0) misses "remove all series" button in advanced tab. the last version (1.0.96) had one. My server is (4.7.60).

intro.PNG

It’s still there in 1.0.0.0

Can you uninstall the plugin( your data will be safe)

restart server

reinstall from plugin catalog 

restart server and let us know, thanks

Amanade3
25 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

It’s still there in 1.0.0.0

Can you uninstall the plugin( your data will be safe)

restart server

reinstall from plugin catalog 

restart server and let us know, thanks

Well I did everything like you said but its still the same.

Cheesegeezer
10 minutes ago, Amanade3 said:

Well I did everything like you said but its still the same.

try clearing your browser cache.

i just shot this video real quick to show you. Works on my windows server, on chrome and edge, iphone, ipad.

Amanade3

Thanks for the video but I can see even your version doesn't show the remove all series button. I accidentally clicked on add all series button and i couldnt return them back all at once This screenshot shows the older version (v1.0.96 on the beta server 4.7.0.37)

intro 2.PNG

Cheesegeezer
11 minutes ago, Amanade3 said:

Thanks for the video but I can see even your version doesn't show the remove all series button. I accidentally clicked on add all series button and i couldnt return them back all at once This screenshot shows the older version (v1.0.96 on the beta server 4.7.0.37)

intro 2.PNG

@Chef updated the github, for me to add the nee chapter points the core is using. I obviously didn’t get the latest and greatest to build from. Nothing i can do about that sorry. I can look to add it but with the core starting to take over from the plugin there isn’t much required to work on this now.

Amanade3

10 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Nothing i can do about that sorry. I can look to add it but with the core starting to take over from the plugin there isn’t much required to work on this now.

Its okay I like the plugin because its automatic i'm too lazy to click a button lol. I guess in the future we will see the option to choose between auto skip feature in the core.

3 hours ago, Amanade3 said:

ts okay I like the plugin because its automatic i'm too lazy to click a button lol

Hi.  Auto skip is in the latest beta in the core.

crusher11
5 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Not something we will look at now, as the core will be adopting the editor.

Won't it still be used for end credits?

32 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

Won't it still be used for end credits?

No because the core editor is going to be an overall "chapter marker" editor.  Not just an intro editor.

crusher11
22 minutes ago, ebr said:

No because the core editor is going to be an overall "chapter marker" editor.  Not just an intro editor.

So I could achieve the same thing with MKVToolnix?

Cheesegeezer
Just now, crusher11 said:

No, there are specific markers the core looks for and these are what used.

13 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

11 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

No, there are specific markers the core looks for and these are what used.

And our editor will not modify the actual file.

Cheesegeezer
12 minutes ago, ebr said:

And our editor will not modify the actual file.

As the plugin doesn’t do this either