New section "watch later"

jscoys

jscoys

Hello,

Sometimes we fall on the description of a movie and we want to watch it later, not right now. Today I'm forced to use "favorites" but its not exactly the purpose of this section, its more where I find easily movies for children or the great movie where there's an overkill scene of war in it I want to show to my friends when I invite them...

So a section where I can park all movies I want to see later is a great thing. Maybe when à movie is actually watched it could automatically be removed from this section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

mwongjay

Hello,

Sometimes we fall on the description of a movie and we want to watch it later, not right now. Today I'm forced to use "favorites" but its not exactly the purpose of this section, its more where I find easily movies for children or the great movie where there's an overkill scene of war in it I want to show to my friends when I invite them...

So a section where I can park all movies I want to see later is a great thing. Maybe when à movie is actually watched it could automatically be removed from this section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend checking out playlists. You can add content to a playlist with a specific name which creates a collection of content. That seems to fit what you want other than the ability to automatically remove it after you're done watching.

• Like 1