Wondering if someone can help with this...

puffin.fog

puffin.fog

okay so i waited for best part of a week for a library scan to complete and it was stuck on 72.4% for the entirety of it. I decided to remove and re-install emby from scratch and now my emby library scans are freezing yet again making emby un-useable for me as i cant even add any new media.

Im wondering if anyone can decipher what these mean in my logs as this is what seems to be freezing my libary scans to the point where they will not continue anymore.

*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.2.19.0	Command line: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Processor count: 8	Program data path: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application directory: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException: Access token is invalid or expired.	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__75.MoveNext()	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__75.MoveNext()	2017-06-11 14:32:39.0550 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 401 to 92.15.195.36. Time: 4ms. http://SERVERIP/emby/Connect/Exchange?format=json&ConnectUserId=194511 2017-06-11 14:32:39.1643 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://SERVERIP/emby/system/info/public?format=json. UserAgent: Dalvik/2.1.0 (Linux; U; Android 6.0.1; SM-T550 Build/MMB29M)2017-06-11 14:32:39.1954 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 92.15.195.36. Time: 31ms. http://SERVERIP/emby/system/info/public?format=json 2017-06-11 14:32:39.5763 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://SERVERIP/emby/Connect/Exchange?format=json&ConnectUserId=194511. UserAgent: Dalvik/2.1.0 (Linux; U; Android 6.0.1; SM-T550 Build/MMB29M)2017-06-11 14:32:39.5763 Error HttpServer: Error processing request	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.2.19.0	Command line: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Processor count: 8	Program data path: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application directory: C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException: Access token is invalid or expired.	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__75.MoveNext()	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__75.MoveNext()

If anyone could help that would be great as id actually like to use emby for adding more of my library but i cannot currently.

cheers

Edited by puffin.fog

chef

Was that the whole log, from boot? With the library scan initializing?

puffin.fog

Ive attached the whole log. Cheers for taking a look. When i try to stop the scan it also just freezes on stopping until i exit the server and restart it :/

log.txt

Edited by puffin.fog

puffin.fog

None at all luke. I had server config backup and podcasts plugins added but ive removed them aswell

chef

There are quite a few 500 errors in that log. Not completely sure if that has anything to do with it.

I got a bit lost after the server successfully search for plugin and server updates.

Can you go into the logs menu in the server, enable debug logging, restart the server, and then run a library scan. if it gets stuck again, please attach that log. thanks !

having password issues with that account its froze again ive enabled debug logging and attached the log below.

@@ste89011 can you please describe the exact issue that you're having? What is frozen? Where are you having trouble entering a password? Thanks !

ste89011

Hi luke - the account password for here ive sorted it now. The library scan is still frozen did you see anything that may be causing it on the log i posted?

No, but please try updating to the new release of Emby Server, 3.2.20, and let us know if the issue persists. thanks !

ste89011

it is updated to the latest version now i see this when trying to access my panel -

593ff7061d515_Untitled.png

Edited by ste89011

Try refreshing the page. One other user reported that. I'm trying to reproduce it. Thanks.

ste89011

yeah just refreshed and its back again. i notice a 3.2.20.3 version has been released im going to try installing that and see if it makes any difference to the library scans

That is a beta release. the library scan won't be any different from 3.2.20 stable.

Can you go into the logs menu in the server, enable debug logging, restart the server, and then run a library scan. if it gets stuck again, please attach that log. thanks !