Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

What does not work mean?

#22 informaweb OFFLINE  

informaweb

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Local time: 01:46 PM

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

When i use "one user" for M3u Tuner, if a user plays a channel and another user plays the same channel or another channel of M3u Tuner, the first user is disconnected and the second user play the channel. the first user play the channel ten seconds after. The second user is disconnected , and that, continuously. 

I will test again to confirm or not this fact.
That said, it would be easier to assign lists of tv channels / tv tuners to users rather than seeing everything. (important if you have children users and you do not want them to go on other TV channels than children channels.) 

#23 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 45403 posts
  • Local time: 07:46 AM

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:36 AM

When i use "one user" for M3u Tuner, if a user plays a channel and another user plays the same channel or another channel of M3u Tuner, the first user is disconnected and the second user play the channel. the first user play the channel ten seconds after. The second user is disconnected , and that, continuously. 

That said, it would be easier to assign lists of tv channels / tv tuners to users rather than seeing everything. (important if you have children users and you do not want them to go on other TV channels than children channels.) 

You are talking about playing them through Emby and that you configured the tuner (in Emby) to only allow 1 simultaneous user?

#24 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 131576 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:11 AM

Try setting the simultaneous stream limit setting on the m3u setup page. After that if you have an issue, please provide the information requested in how to report a problem:
https://emby.media/c...port-a-problem/
Thanks.

#25 illyson OFFLINE  

illyson

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 08:46 AM

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:04 PM

I wonder if you already have some prediction on the subject?

Gostaria de saber se já tem alguma previsão sobre o assunto citado?

Edited by illyson, 14 May 2018 - 10:05 PM.

#26 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 131576 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

Hi there, did you read my previous response? Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m3u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users