Smart tv platforms

Vassley

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Deja-Vu

This app request needs to be thrown down Panasonics throat. Their 'App Library' is horrendous. Yes, they support Plex, but that's about it (which runs out of RAM a lot and crashes). 

I used Plex for the past 3 years and recent issues with the server has made me make the switch to Emby. 

Emby being supported by loads of other manufacturers and not Panasonic is ludicrous and Panasonic need to be pressurised to make the correct call. 

I do not understand why these manufacturers allow for an App Store that cannot be access by those that create apps to improve on their content... makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

Google Play, I get it, is flooded with useless Apps. but if they verify the decent from the rubbish, I cannot see what the problem is. Emby is far from useless and they need to realise it! 

Edited by Deja-Vu
  • Like 1

Deja-Vu

My Tweet today... 

"Why are you not allowing developers to improve the App Library "service" and therefore mytelevision... that I spent £1,500 on?
Emby have offered to develop and maintain (subject to approval) and you are not allowing them... Why? Should I have bought a Samsung!?"
  • Like 1