Smart tv platforms

Vassley

• 3 months later...

Hi, i'm a (ex)Plex user.

I'm looking to switch to Emby, there is a plan for FirefoxOs?

Maybe with Premiere Support?

thank you

Edited by Gu1b0

Hi, i'm a (ex)Plex user.

I'm looking to switch to Emby, there is a plan for FirefoxOs?

Maybe with Premiere Support?

thank you

Hi @@Gu1b0, our http://tv.emby.media app should already work great on Firefox OS.

i'm trying with Browser, but the interface resolution (browser) is not perfect. There is also the url bar on the top...

And it's a bit slow :P

However, if i go on DLNA menu from my Pana, i can start streaming via pc. Very fast with evansport support. I'm using the top-right icon in emby.

It works very well, but i'm asking if there will be an app for my Pana ez950 :D via firefox os store 

Edited by Gu1b0

It must have a fullscreen option, no? We'd like to get the same app into the firefox os store, yes.

Thanks for the feedback.

i've tried but there is an error when generating the pin, and when adding the server manually i cannot enter numbers.

The TV does not see that graphical interface for a text imput... so keyboard does not "pop out".

Edited by Gu1b0

• 1 month later...
mrjay000

i've tried but there is an error when generating the pin, and when adding the server manually i cannot enter numbers.

The TV does not see that graphical interface for a text imput... so keyboard does not "pop out".

i got the same error. i'm using emby on xpenology. emby ports are forwarded so not sure what's the issue.

i got the same error. i'm using emby on xpenology. emby ports are forwarded so not sure what's the issue.

What device and Emby app are you trying to use? thanks.

mrjay000

And what error are you getting and on what screen?

It say that it can’t generate the pin and to try again.

I tried to add the ip manually but it doesn’t work. Tried with the panasonic remote app and didn’t work also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrjay000

Ok, it sounds like something is blocking internet access from inside the app.

I don’t have any problems with other links.

I put google.com and it’s workingb9b1feadb54c533b24f3e028af51f30b.jpg

7f0a1a385e263abbbf33da78f279f9e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google is a well-known and trusted site.  Is it possible something is blocking unknown sites?

• 5 months later...
sleepy

Old thread I know but I've just got a Panasonic TV and I can't get the Emby Web Client to work. I put http://tv.emby.media/ into the TV Web Browsr which loads up the web client fie. However, when I click on anything, nothing happens. I can't progress any further than the Emby home screen. If I want to click on TV Shows for instance, I can move the mouse over that icon and it highlights it with a green border but it doesn't open.

I hope you can assist please.

Have you tried clicking on ok the remote while the mouse is also over it at the same time?

sleepy

Hi Luke, yes I've tried that. I also plugged in a USB Keyboard to see if that works but it is exactly the same, I can't select anything on the Home screen.Very strange behaviour!