Rapid Fast Forwarding

jje4th

jje4th

When I push the fast forward button (skip ahead 30 seconds) multiple times in rapd succession, only the first one takes.  I have to wait about 1-2 seconds for the emby app to catch up before it will accept new input.  

When fast forwarding through commercials, I usually want to skip ahead ~3 minutes so click FF 6x in rapid succession.  Having it wait is annoying.  If possible, it would be great to buffer the key presses and have the app apply them automatically.  

jje4th

Direct Play.  

I've also tried with transcoding as well, and the behavior is the same (though the delay for the app to catch up is longer with transcoding, about 2.5 seconds).

I guess what we would probably have to do is delay the commands so that we could add up the total amount we are seeking and do it all in one seek. What you're seeing right now is coming from the samsung video player, so we don't really have much control over it.

SamES

I'm already playing with something on this.  It needs a bit more work but I've got some ideas which seem to be working well.  Leave this one with me for a little bit.

• Like 1