Emby for Android TV

Swynol
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

Swynol

Just installed this today. 

When selecting a library it displays the latest movies and then collections. is there anyway to make it so that when i select the library it goes to all items instead?

I dont need to see the latest movies as they are displayed on the home page already.

• Solution
CBers

Have you changed your view to GRID?

VIEWS, ALL ITEMS, then COG and change Default View to GRID.

• Like 1

Yes, you can change that as CBers describes above.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.  Thanks.

Swynol

spot on guys. thanks. and sorry for posting so quickly without playing around with it first. 

might of found a cheap box that will replace all my old NowTV boxes. 

CBers

might of found a cheap box that will replace all my old NowTV boxes.

Which one?

Swynol

mxq pro mini (s905x). it started off bad but once i managed to get emby for android tv installed eventually! and since then the little box is behaving itself. very quick through the menu's and was playing my media fine remotely. i would say it was quicker than my roku 2 and black nowtv boxes. and all for £23 (can be had cheaper)

installed a customer launcher so it looks like i only have emby installed. less confusing for my parents

Swynol

ye its never going to be used on my main viewing rooms but for the kids or rooms that barely see any use its good for a backup which is what i was using the NowTVs for.

for the main areas, a HTPC running ET or a shield is probably the way to go

maegibbons

mxq pro mini (s905x). it started off bad but once i managed to get emby for android tv installed eventually! and since then the little box is behaving itself. very quick through the menu's and was playing my media fine remotely. i would say it was quicker than my roku 2 and black nowtv boxes. and all for £23 (can be had cheaper)

installed a customer launcher so it looks like i only have emby installed. less confusing for my parents

Where did you get it for £23 - have you got a link?

Krs

Mark