Need Help Creating a Plugin

thejacer87

jimmolinaro

@@jimmolinaro why do you feel that it's challenging?

OMG you guys, everything that's addressed in your link ( https://github.com/M...a-Server-Plugin ) is literally Greek to me. I'm used to writing shopping lists not plugins, seriously. 

If there were such a thing  as a "plugin conversion program" I would try it. But, when I read .... "Install Visual Studio 2017 along with the .NET Core SDK", "Create a .NET Standard class library project",  "open up your .csproj file and replace the entire contents with the following", "Build again",  "Use Visual Studio to check for any non-beta updates", "Add Classes", "Create a post-build event"......... I can't do it, that's just way to much info, I'm not that computer savvy. I'm just gonna look for some other way to create or convert plugins that use to be on Plex that i can use in emby.  Thanks again. 

The target audience for plugin building are those with at least some software development experience. I think that will be true for any platform.

jimmolinaro

The target audience for plugin building are those with at least some software development experience. I think that will be true for any platform.

I can see that now Luke. Like I said, I'll be trying to find another way of getting "Plex type" plugins. Thanks for all the info though.