Emby doesn´t show anything about Movies anymore

b0mb

Hi!

I´m always using the latest beta of emby . Docker Container version. ;)

For a few days Emby doesn´t show when i watch a movie.

So no Pushover Messager when i watch a movie, no trakt.tv info when i watch a movie and even in the Emby Backend where the last activities are shown - nothing.

For Series everything is working well. ;)

Log is attached!

b0mb

emby (2).log

Guys... pls move this thread to whatever u want but not windows as i don´t use windows and pls don´t say this does only happen for me? ^^

• Like 1

How are you watching the movie?

I'm watching the movies with Kodi.

In the attached logfile I've started several movies but all you you can see is the series...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Edited by b0mb

Even though you say it doesn't matter, I would still like to treat it like it matters and go over a specific example from start to finish. thanks !

Even though you say it doesn't matter, I would still like to treat it like it matters and go over a specific example from start to finish. thanks !

I've just edited my post before because I've read your question wrong [emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

You might move the thread to the kodi forum...

I´ve just tried playback using the web interface of emby and there everything is running fine so it seems to be a problem with the kodi addon i guess....

@@b0mb, have you checked the kodi section for any other topics that might be similar?

not yet...

WTF... Thx for the tip... Problem only appears when playing the movies from a widget and appears to be problem of estuary skin... ^^

Edited by b0mb