LiveTv on Andriod Web Browser not working 3.2.10

khaweri

khaweri

Hi,

Since the latest update 3.2.10 when I am trying to play a live tv on Andriod Web Browser it says: video format is not supported.

With the previous version it was working fine.

Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

nominion

Direct streamed Live TV from my HDHR Prime via Emby on my SHIELD is having significant issues since upgrading to 3.2.10 as well.  The stream starts, but after a few minutes, it's choppy and pixelated.  I had to roll back to 3.2.9.  It is better, but now I have an issue with the live stream dropping completely.  I'm also having issues with getting Live TV to play at all.  

Edited by nominion

dbowles1975

On the Fire TV (two of them) an m3u stream will start and play fine for exactly two seconds before it freezes completely. I've tried over a dozen channels from both devices with the exact same results. Live TV from my phone and from Chrome work perfectly and my m3u in VLC also plays perfectly. I am also on 3.2.10.0. 

EDIT: Disabled "direct stream live TV" in options and it's working. It still shows that it's direct streaming in the dashboard. 

Edited by dbowles1975

Hi,

Since the latest update 3.2.10 when I am trying to play a live tv on Andriod Web Browser it says: video format is not supported.

With the previous version it was working fine.

Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hi @@khaweri, we're very sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

Direct streamed Live TV from my HDHR Prime via Emby on my SHIELD is having significant issues since upgrading to 3.2.10 as well.  The stream starts, but after a few minutes, it's choppy and pixelated.  I had to roll back to 3.2.9.  It is better, but now I have an issue with the live stream dropping completely.  I'm also having issues with getting Live TV to play at all.  

Hi @@nominion, we're very sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

nominion

Hi @@nominion, we're very sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

Hi Luke, I started my own thread as my issue may not be the same.  My thread is: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/46416-live-tv-playback-issues-after-upgrade-to-3210/

khaweri

Hi @@khaweri, we're very sorry to hear about this. In order for us to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

Hi Luke, I am attaching a log file here which may help you to find reason behind...I am getting audio for livetv but not video. It doesn't create any ffmpeg log.

server-63626616552.txt

khaweri

Rolling back to 3.2.7 works fine live tv on andriod web browser.

Edited by khaweri

khaweri

@@Luke

Hi Luke! now I am on 3.2.10.2 beta and on andriod mobile live tv not working with http://app.emby.media It says: video file is not supported, therefore I am able to hear the audio of Live TV.

Regards.

Edited by khaweri