Server login & password...FORGOT

rms8

I have had my server shut down for more than 4 weeks (at least that's what MB3 Server said).  It wanted my login/password.  So i entered what I thought it was, but it's not working.  I tried a few more.  Is there anyway I can retrieve this info so I can get it running again?

Thanks,

Rob

for now go into the mbs program data folder \ data and delete the users.db file

Thanks Luke.

I went to boot the server back up (would have been the 3rd time) and this time it automatically logged me in.  So I didn't have to delete that file. Odd.  I'll remember this though in case it happens again.

Thanks Luke.

I went to boot the server back up (would have been the 3rd time) and this time it automatically logged me in.  So I didn't have to delete that file. Odd.  I'll remember this though in case it happens again.

Good time to reset the user password at that time now tho since you able to login to the MB3 server.

• 3 weeks later...
Scott750

for now go into the mbs program data folder \ data and delete the users.db file

I'm having the same issue with my password. But I didn't find any user.db file in the location you list. I only have a folder of "Microsoft" in my Program data.

Instead I did find a User.db file in c:\users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data

Is this the user.db file you were saying to delete?

Edited by Scott Trujillo

I'm having the same issue with my password. But I didn't find any user.db file in the location you list. I only have a folder of "Microsoft" in my Program data.

Instead I did find a User.db file in c:\users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data

Is this the user.db file you were saying to delete?

Yes.