So I figured out how to trick Emby Server into creating the library poster you want. I'll do a more detailed explanation later, but here is the short version.
1. Create a Folder accessible to Emby and put the 4 images you want to use in it. I called my folder customposter.
2. Manage server and "Add Media Library".
3. Choose Content Type "Photos"
4. Pick a display name. I called mine customposter again
5. Add a folder to the library and point it at the folder from step one.
6. Click Ok
7. Wait Patiently.... I Rescanned my library, but I don't know if that is needed.
8. Go and grab the poster.png file in the directory for that library. I used directions in this post to figure that out.
9. Once you are done, you can get rid of that library. Or, you can keep it (I made mine so only I see it) to create more custom posters.
10. Because I just feel better about having 10 steps.
I'm still setting up Emby... I really like the way that the server creates the "My Media" icons from movies, music, etc.
Is there a way to manually recreate that to make icons for other items under My Media?
I downloaded a basic image with some network logos for Live TV... and honestly... it just looks ugly next to the ones Emby makes.
Is there a way to manually do this on the server (linux) from select files? I have to imagine it's buried in there somewhere.
Edited by BAlGaInTl, 16 March 2017 - 10:32 AM.