TV guide time

eliranbd9

eliranbd9

Hi I have samsung smart tv and using emby there. my problem is that the guide time is correct in pc ,mobile but not at the TV .its because due missing utc +2 to the clock on emby app .in the TV clock it's the correct time

Pls help thnx

.its because due missing utc +2 to the clock on emby app .in the TV clock it's the correct time

Sorry, but I didn't quite follow that.

Does the TV interface have access to the Android TV settings?  Can you see what the clock says there?

eliranbd9

Sorry I confused everything lol

The time on emby app in the Samsung smart tv is not the same time as the time on the TV

The app is getting its time from the Android OS.  It is possible that you need to configure a proper time zone within its settings.

Right now there might not be much we can do about this. You had to change the regional settings on your TV in order to install the app since you're outside the USA. that is why your times are incorrect, so you might just have to wait for the app to be available in your country before this will be fixed. Thanks.

Good day,

Time do not change, still the app report same time as my pc/system time.

BTW, time zone do not have anything about your region, it normally suggest it, but not always change till you change it.

My best

But in the above case, maybe tv guide apply to the region after all, as it should do.

• Like 1