A way to force a resync of all data?

JoshFink
Go to solution Solved by jurmb84,

JoshFink

I changed my login from manual to Emby Connect and now all of my metadata is missing from Kodi. Everything works fine on the server and I'm able to log in with my connect credentials but no data is there. 

What is the best way to tell it to resync? i.e. pull everything in again. I'm running the plugin on the server. I've shut down Kodi, restarted my Shield, nothing that I can think of to get it to resync.

(I realize that it's probably something extremely easy that I'm missing but no clue what).

Thanks

Jdiesel

If you go into the Emby for Kodi plugin settings there should be the option to do a database reset on the last settings menu page. There is no need to reset your settings when it prompts you but it is a good idea to reset the cached images.

Edited by Jdiesel
  • Like 2

JoshFink

If you go into the Emby for Kodi plugin settings there should be the option to do a full resync on the last settings menu page.

Thanks

• Solution
jurmb84

In Kodi, go to add-ons, my add-ons, video add-ons, emby and launch it... In the menu there is a perform repair that will force all data and metadata to be repulled... Or yiu could perform a full data reset which in my experience works faster.. if you go that route have it clear the library and images but keep your setting... It will shutdown Kodi and when you log back in it will pull all the data again...

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2