Few issues/niggles... - OnePlus 3 (Android 7 official) + Emby App 2.8.76 (From Playstore)

api182

api182

Hi, I'll get straight to it if I may, for some reason my lock screen Skip track controls don't work. If I try to skip forward a song, or back a song, absolutely nothing happens, the seek buttons work fine as does the pause play...

2nd issue is that I'm getting random stutters when using the device at the same time, now don't tell me it's because of the spec of the phone because basically anyone in the know, knows that it's a monster... And Plex / Rocket Player don't stutter...

3rd issue, bluetooth headphones don't seem to have any control over the app, why is this? Plex and Rocket Player again support me pressing the various buttons on my headphones to pause/play and skip tracks?

Feature request time... Why the h3ll is there no forward caching/buffering? i.e. the Emby app obviously knows what song is going to play next, so why can't it buffer it a little so that when playing a mix album the tracks would play on seamlessly? Such a basic feature surely?

Thanks!

Adam.

Edited by api182

theeternalmushroom

I am seeing all of the same issues with Android 6 and a Samsung. Music is definitely not optimized in Emby, and it seems like it kind of takes a backseat to other media types. The new support for Chrome mobile controls adds some slight improvement, but not enough for a good user experience. Hopefully they will get around to improving it soon.