Emby guide not seeing 'in progress' recordings from NextPVR

vaise

I originally posted this issue on the Roku Preview beta, but it turns out this is actually an Emby to NextPVR plugin issue.

Full thread here :

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/44618-beta-tv-guide-once-show-has-started-recorded-icon-not-there/

Issue is, if you have recordings being performed currently, the NextPVR guide shows them as in progress recordings, but this is NOT being passed to Emby, so the emby html guide does not show them as being recording.  ebr says the native emby liveTV does do that but something is being lost in the emby to nextpvr plugin.

Thanks,

The red dot(s) is there for any future recordings, just not for any 'in progress' recordings.  On emby web, click live TV, then Guide and shows in the future has red dots, one recording right now does not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Im on the one before the latest of nextPVR 3.9.1, Emby server is the latest and latest preview Roku app.

For example, right now, there are five recordings in progress.  I click the guide on the preview beta - and they have no dot or anything.

Dunno how I can prove it but take a photo of it ?  

On nextPVR guide - shows them recording, on new preview beta guide - shows nothing.  But the shows after them that are also going to be record have the dot yes.

V.

Edited by vaise

In the below image - you can see no recording dot for channel 7 and 9 on the roku :

58b29ce0962f5_IMG_2856.jpg

In the below image, you can see them being recorded on nextPVR :

and one more thing - as EBR said, this is not a roku issue, as the guide on the emby web ALSO does not show them :

58b29ee2b4a04_embyweb.jpg

And to answer Luke - yes the Emby web active recordings does show them as per below - just not in the guide on emby web (which I guess has a knock on affect to the roku guide :

58b29f957fd79_embyrecordings.jpg

vaise

Hi Luke,

I use the older style non dlna HDHR Dual tuners - I have three of them, so 6 tuners.

Thanks

vaise

I was one step ahead of you and posted a reply on that.  Thanks Luke.