Beta - TV Guide - Once show has started, recorded icon not there

vaise

I just noticed this - Cant say I noticed it last time I looked.  There are three shows recording currently at this minute, but no little red icon on them.  Future ones have it.  Wife hit the roof as she throught I had missed her 'reality shows'.  Be nice if they had a 'recording' icon - or just the same little red dot/dots still - Thanks.

There were three shows being recorded - all started at 8:30 pm for an hour.  At about 9PM, I opened the new guide, you can see the red dot on the next shows that night (10:30PM etc), but no red dots on the ones currently recording at that time (the ones still recording from 8:30 till 9:30 pm.  I can check this out again tomorrow and take a photo of it if you like.  Thanks.

Were they normal series recordings or started manually?

I can't recall that happening to me before but I'll test it out today.  Thanks.

They were series recordings, I think, but not sure as they keep changing the name in the guide (in australia - they add stuff like (plus sneap peek of xxxxx) to the guide so name matching fails), so weekly I have to check all the missed series ones and add them manually!!!!

Hope I remember to check tonight.

OK - I am seeing this right now - its right in between two recordings - one a series, one an individual, the next PVR guide shows them, but the Roku Emby Preview guide AND the Emby web liveTV do NOT show any notification that anything is being currently recorded.  So I guess it is a server backend thing ? - or a server to NextPVR pluging issue (assuming others see this for the native Emby live TV).

To recap, it is currently 8PM, two recording started at 7:30PM and go till after 8:30PM.

Thanks.