Cannot connect. Getting 'Invalid Username/Password"

hoptep

Hi guys.

I'm running an Emby server inside a jail on my Freenas machine to serve 2 Kodi clients on my local network. I've set up on with the Emby add-on on a Linux Mint machine with no trouble at all (Connects automatically after the initial manual set up, with no login prompt. works perfectly). My other Kodi 16.1 client (LibreElec) is running on a Rpi3 with the Emby 2.3.45 add-on and will not connect with the server no matter what i try.

I can't get my Rpi3 set up with manual connection to work at all. I ended up creating a new user in the Emby server web client just for this device because my initial user had no password and it kept prompting me for one. That hasn't worked. I get 'Invalid Username or Password' errors no matter what I try. I've reset the password a bunch of times in the server web client. I've deleted then recreated the user, including with different usernames/passwords. I've restarted the Emby plugin in Freenas. I've downgraded the Emby add-on from 2.3.45 to 2.3.38. I tried switching connection method from 'manual' to 'Emby Connect'. Nope. Nothing fixes it.

I've scoured these forums looking for a solution and haven't found one that works for me.

Here's the log: http://sprunge.us/NhTY

Ideally i'd like it to connect without the login prompt like my Mint machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if there's any required info I haven't supplied.

Cheers guys.

Edited by hoptep