EMBY & PLEX co-existence?

Rumbaar

Good day,

I disagree about the iOS is "a crap" for playing media on it, it good, the last testing I done on it last year it work without problem on iOS devices like iphone and ipad.

My best

Rumbaar

The iOS app works fine. You still haven't properly reported your issue yet.

I only have 1 device I'm trying to get the iOS working on, and on that device it just sits at the rotating ring when I try to play any media.   I have 5-8 Android devices I'm trying to get working and that's my focus at the moment in trouble shooting and trying to get a solution.

I disagree about the iOS is "a crap" for playing media on it, it good, the last testing I done on it last year it work without problem on iOS devices like iphone and ipad.

I'll look to create a thread on it, but I don't think I've had my setup ever play any media since it's installation. On my iPad 4th Gen (WiFi-Cellular)

clarkss12

For testing purposes, I had my son, who is 800 miles away, test live HD TV streaming, using his IPhone web browser. He said it played very well. My server is running on my $100 Windows 10 microPC, and internet upload speed around 11Mbps.

As it turns out the issue was related to enabling quick sync and ffmpeg not being able to start a quick sync session. So there is something environmental happening on his system. Once that was turned off, it all worked as expected.

For testing purposes, I had my son, who is 800 miles away, test live HD TV streaming, using his IPhone web browser. He said it played very well. My server is running on my $100 Windows 10 microPC, and internet upload speed around 11Mbps.

Thanks for the feedback !

Rumbaar

As it turns out the issue was related to enabling quick sync and ffmpeg not being able to start a quick sync session. So there is something environmental happening on his system. Once that was turned off, it all worked as expected.

This was working in a previous built of my machine, which was a Window 7=>10 and WMC=>EMBY server setup.   (I dumped an old HDD and upgraded to a SSD to help with EMBY, which I found was realtime change issues killing a machine after multiple changes).  What information can I supply in regards to fixing my environmental issues?