How do you organize your Photo libraries?

orcist

I'm new to this so please excuse my incompetence, 😂. I've recently switched from Plex to Emby and love it. Have a question about creating my photos library. I'll try to explain this so everyone can understand. My photos, videos, etc are stored on an external hard drive. Everything works great except I need assistance creating a photo library. I want to do same thing as I did via Plex. Create a one library, name it Photos. When I open it I want sub folders I think there called, with names of each folder, Afghanistan, Germany, Irac, etc. Hopefully, I explained this well so you're not confused. I want to be able to just have all my photos in one location but broke up into different folder names containing those pics. Please help?

On 11/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, Mike66 said:

I'm new to this so please excuse my incompetence, 😂. I've recently switched from Plex to Emby and love it. Have a question about creating my photos library. I'll try to explain this so everyone can understand. My photos, videos, etc are stored on an external hard drive. Everything works great except I need assistance creating a photo library. I want to do same thing as I did via Plex. Create a one library, name it Photos. When I open it I want sub folders I think there called, with names of each folder, Afghanistan, Germany, Irac, etc. Hopefully, I explained this well so you're not confused. I want to be able to just have all my photos in one location but broke up into different folder names containing those pics. Please help?

HI @Mike66, I would just add the one folder to the library, then the library will contain separate tabs where you can either see all photos together, or browse by folders. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !