Emby App not listed in Smarthub for Model UN50J6200

Joe Canas

BTW, the connection was not via USB. It was attaching a laptop that had Ember via HDMI.

OK, in this case the TV is just acting as a monitor, so it will display anything the TV is capable of playing.  If you copy the movie file to a USB stick and plug in to the TV you can see if it plays directly on the TV.

There's a setting under General->Default Skin in the app called 'Dim unselected posters'.  Enabling this makes navigation horrendously slow.  If you are seeing slow navigation this is possibly why.  Try disabling it.

• Like 1

FrostByte

Hi SamES,

Well, the app installed and worked, however, the Samsung TV’s (Model UN50J6200) processor and memory could hardly render the movie for only maybe 30 seconds before it stops with a message indicating that it was loading with a percent next to it on the upper right hand corner of the screen.

I thought Luke said it was Orsay.  So the chart is correct after all?  So confusing.  From what I read in the developers forum it's Tizen, but just doesn't support all the APIs that the premium sets run

I thought Luke said it was Orsay.  So the chart is correct after all?  So confusing.  From what I read in the developers forum it's Tizen, but just doesn't support all the APIs that the premium sets run

:unsure: I dunno, too much for my brain to keep track of....