Roku Beta - Plays incorrect video

econ

Yep, Direct Streaming a h264 test file looped.  I played the last 5 minutes of the file and it looped 4 time.  Will test some more files tomorrow.

Could you please gather a few files for this situation (at about the time of loop #2 or #3):

• ffmpeg-remux-xxxxxxxxx.txt
  • server log
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxx.m3u8 file from the "transcoding-temp" folder

While you're at it, testing various file  and in case you got some time, could you confirm that the problem never occurs when transcoding but only in cases where the video is stream-copied?

• 4 months later...
Jambercob

I have been having this issue with only one television series; Twin Peaks. I've tested the files and they're all okay, I have even tried different formats .mp4/.avi/.mkv ect. but every time an episode ends instead of playing the following episode it replays the episode I just watched, any suggestions?

I have been having this issue with only one television series; Twin Peaks. I've tested the files and they're all okay, I have even tried different formats .mp4/.avi/.mkv ect. but every time an episode ends instead of playing the following episode it replays the episode I just watched, any suggestions?

Are there any specials set to air in that season?